- Identify local manufacturing capabilities in each sector/ sub-sector.
- erify manufacturing capabilities/ facilities through field visits.
- Manufacturer’s profiling, indicating salient features of manufacturing
facility, capability, technological level, certification, business & export plan and potential etc.
- Identify key players / star performers through industrial surveys,
internet/magazines/journals research etc., based on well defined criteria e.g. achievement of $ exports during the year etc.
- dentify sectoral needs for technological up-gradation for entering export markets.
- Constitute sectoral committees comprising industry stakeholders
and develop templates for sectoral strategy formulation by the respective committees.
Benchmark & develop sectoral strategy under the guidance and supervision of the committees for improving competitiveness and set
- Organize sector specific, interactive seminars and workshops in
coordination with Business Development Group.
- Infrastructure Development and Coordination.
- Effective Coordination with Regional Office Karachi and major engineering hubs initially at Faisalabad and Gujranwala for sectoral
- Comments/ views/ recommendations on sector/ sub-sector/
product development matters for consideration of the MOIP&SI.
- Facilitate vendors on training and testing facilities to improve product quality.
- Industry Sectors
- Budget Exercise
- Market Information
- Cost Of Doing Business
- Industrial Bulletin
- Industrial Bulletin (Sep,2022 / Dec,2022)
- Industrial Bulletin (May-August-2022)
- Industrial Bulletin (Jan-April-2022)
- Industrial Bulletin (Oct-Dec-2021)
- Industrial Bulletin (July-Sept 2021)
- Industrial Bulletin (April-June 2021)
- Industrial Bulletin (Oct, 2020 / Mar, 2021)
- Industrial Bulletin (June/Sept)
- Exporters Directory
- Annual Report
- Complaint Registration